top of page

Join this group to meet other students!

Public·6 members

Apni Aankhon Mein Basakar Koi Iqrar Karoon

Apni Aankhon Mein Basakar Koi Iqrar Karoon: The Romantic Song by Mohammad Rafi

Apni Aankhon Mein Basakar Koi Iqrar Karoon is a beautiful and melodious song sung by the legendary singer Mohammad Rafi. The song is from the movie Thokar, which was released in 1974. The song is composed by Shyamji Ghanshyamji and written by Sajan Dehlvi. The song features the actors Baldev Khosa and Alka as the lead pair.

apni aankhon mein basakar koi iqrar karoon

The song is a romantic expression of love and devotion by a man who wants to confess his feelings to his beloved. He says that he wants to keep her in his eyes and declare his love for her. He says that he feels like loving her with all his heart and soul. He says that he has never asked for anything else from her except for a smile. He says that he wants to see her face and admire her beauty. He says that he wants to make her his life partner and take care of her happiness and sorrow. He says that he wonders how he can express his love for her.

How to Express Your Love with Apni Aankhon Mein Basakar Koi Iqrar Karoon

If you are looking for a way to express your love to your partner or crush, you can use Apni Aankhon Mein Basakar Koi Iqrar Karoon as a perfect song to convey your feelings. The song has a soothing and romantic tune that can melt anyone's heart. The song has simple and sweet lyrics that can touch anyone's soul. The song has a timeless appeal that can suit any occasion or mood.

To express your love with Apni Aankhon Mein Basakar Koi Iqrar Karoon, you can follow these simple steps:

• Find a quiet and cozy place where you can play the song and be with your partner or crush.

• Play the song on a device such as a phone, laptop, or speaker.

• Look into your partner or crush's eyes and sing along with the song or hum the tune.

• Hold your partner or crush's hand or embrace them gently.

• Smile and compliment your partner or crush on their appearance or personality.

• Tell your partner or crush how much you love them and what they mean to you.

• Kiss your partner or crush softly on their lips or cheek.

Note that you need to have confidence and sincerity while expressing your love with Apni Aankhon Mein Basakar Koi Iqrar Karoon. You also need to respect your partner or crush's feelings and consent while making any physical contact.

The Meaning and Lyrics of Apni Aankhon Mein Basakar Koi Iqrar Karoon

Apni Aankhon Mein Basakar Koi Iqrar Karoon is a Hindi song that means "I want to keep you in my eyes and declare my love for you". The song has four stanzas that describe the man's feelings and desires for his beloved. The song has a rhyme scheme of AABBCCDD in each stanza. The song has some Urdu words such as iqraar (declaration), deedaar (sight), toaba (repentance), ulfat (love), tumanna (desire), singhar (adornment), qasam (promise), gham (sorrow), and izhaar (expression).

Here are the lyrics of Apni Aankhon Mein Basakar Koi Iqrar Karoon with their English translation:

Apni aankhon mein basaa kar koyi iqraar karoon

I want to keep you in my eyes and declare my love for you

Jee mein aata hai ke jee bhar ke tujhe pyaar karoon

I feel like loving you with all my heart

Apni aankhon mein basaa kar koyi iqraar karoon

I want to keep you in my eyes and declare my love for you

Maine kab tujhse zamaane ki khushi maangi hai

I have never asked you for the happiness of the world

Ek halki si mere lab ne hansi maangi hai

My lips have only asked for a faint smile

Saamne tujhko bitha kar tera deedaar karoon

I want to sit you in front of me and see your face